Our first annual ProfiteROLL wouldn’t have been such a success without the generosity of Philadelphia’s restaurant community.
That generosity will be on display again this Sunday at Le Cheri, thanks to chef/owners Charlotte and Pierre Calmels.
Their connection to the Emily Fredricks Memorial Fund is strong; Emily was their pastry chef before she was tragically stuck and killed last November while pedaling to work.
Charlotte and Pierre are well known as the chef/owners of Bibou; and they will be joined in culinary creation by other press darlings at this $100 prix fixe brunch.
Thank you Rittenhouse Hotel for your donation of sparkling wine and Faber Distilling for taking care of the Bloody Marys.
Here’s what the brunch will entail:
- Pastries for the table: Caitlyn McGuire, Ellie’s Bakery
- First Course: Samantha Kincaid, Jon Nodler & Mike Fry, Cadence
- Second Course: Joel Mazigian, Standard Tap, Paul Kimport, Johnny Brenda’s
- Third Course: Chris Buretta, Continental MidTown’s pastry chef
- Fourth Course: Pierre Calmels, Le Cheri
- Fifth Course: Becca Craig, Cake Life (and notorious cake Bey-ifier)
Make your reservations with Le Cheri as soon as possible, attendance will be capped with one seating only and we’re sure to sell out.
Join Emily’s friends, family, and co-workers at this special tribute. ProfiteROLLers Cake Life and Johnny Brenda’s are again involved and sponsoring as well as Abus and Performance Bicycles.
Call (215) 546-7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
5,452 total views, 1 views today